Grinding Services: Precision Machining at Its Finest
At the end of most manufacturing cycles, there comes a point where absolute precision is required in order to meet the engineer’s goal. This is when CNC grinding services and other grinding processes become necessary. At Minnesota Grinding, Inc., we have the grinding capabilities and the expertise we need to provide those critical finishing touches.
Our Grinding Services
Minnesota Grinding provides a wide range of grinding services, including the following:
- CNC Thread Grinding: Whether you require ACME, British, buttress, J, metric, multiple start, taper, trapezoidal, or variable pitch threads, we have the capability to meet your needs. We do both internal and external thread grinding.
- CNC Cylindrical Grinding: We perform cylindrical grinding (O.D. and I.D.)services for a variety of applications, including tapers, shafts, mandrels, rollers, cylinders, cores, contours, nuts, cavities, punches, and dies.
- Centerless Grinding: The centerless grinding process offers exceptional roundness, surface finish, and dimensional tolerances.
- Flat Grinding: Flat grinding is a highly efficient method of removing material from magnetic, flat stock or piece parts. At Minnesota Grinding, we can take on flat grinding projects on pieces as large as 29.5” x 29.5” or 42” from corner to corner.
- Bar Grinding and Straightening: Bar grinding and straightening is necessary in a variety of industries, including aerospace, automotive, medical, and more. Minnesota Grinding can process solid bars with diameters ranging from .06” to 6”.
- Lapping: Lapping is typically used for smoothing, finishing, or achieving a tight tolerance on a metal surface. Minnesota Grinding can accommodate parts up to 36” O.D x 18” high.
- Honing: Honing is a final finishing operation in internal diameters of piece parts. We offer exceptional honing services at competitive rates.
Contact Minnesota Grinding Today
Are you in need of high-quality CNC grinding services or other grinding operations? Contact Minnesota Grinding Inc. today. You can reach us by phone at (763) 535-4445 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.